Our Worship Service
To Our Visitors...
We want you to know that you are our honored guests. You are always welcome at East Foothill Church of Christ. You can expect friendliness and genuineness from each member of our family. Please let us know how we can assist you.
Sunday Bible Class: 9:00 am
Sunday AM: 10:00 am
Wednesday PM: 7:00 pm
We want you to know that you are welcome to visit our church family at any time, but what can you expect when you get here? Our aim is to follow the blueprint that is set in the New Testament. We strive to follow the word of God and nothing else. Each Lord’s Day we honor Jesus Christ by remembering His life, death, burial, and resurrection. We will sing songs, pray, partake of the Lord’s Supper, collect an offering, and hear a sermon from God’s Word.
- Singing: As seen in the pages of the New Testament, we sing psalms, hymns, and spiritual songs a cappella (Ephesians 5:19).
- Praying: Praying to God is a privilege and we take advantage of our time to speak with the Lord. It not only brings us closer together as a family, but closer together with God (Acts 2:42).
- Lord's Supper: Every Sunday we partake of the Lord's Supper just as Jesus commanded (Acts 2:42; Acts 20:7; 1 Corinthians 11:23-29).
- Collection: Every Sunday we give our members the opportunity to give back to God (1 Corinthians 16:1-2). Our God has given us so many blessings to be thankful for, the least we can do is give a little back to Him. Visitors are never asked to give. They may if they want to, but this is not expected.
- Sermon: Preaching and teaching is essential to personal and church growth. Our preacher offers a message from the Bible. We always strive to preach and teach truth (Acts 20:7)